CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
As a member of the TECH-NET Professional program we agree to:
- Recommend corrective and maintenance services and explain to the customer which of these is required now to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
- Offer customers a price estimate for work to be performed.
- Obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- Make every effort to keep the customer informed about appointments and completion deadlines.
- Furnish an itemized invoice for parts and services, priced fairly, which clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- Furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or service. Use quality Advance Auto Parts auto parts, guaranteed coast to coast.
- Provide and honor Advance Auto Parts manufacturer warranties.
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while it is being serviced.
- Make every effort to fix the customer's vehicle right the "first time".
- Maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's complaints.
- Cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
- Uphold the high standards of the profession and seek to correct any or all abuses within the automotive industry.
I've been taking my vehicles to Alpha Auto for 2 years. You will not find any better service and expertise than David and his staff. They treat your vehicle as their own. Prices are excellent. Looking for a trustworthy automobile shop, Alpha Auto is it. My name is Jeff S and I approved this review!!
Jeff S., 08/06/2021
My girlfriend and I always take our cars here for oil changes and tune ups. The crew there is always friendly and chats us up, and they work fast so we're in and out. Great place.
Great service. Nice guys. I come here for all of my automotive needs.